The V1.1 update to the Tiger Moth is now available (follow the link in the aircraft page).
V1.1 adds the following:
– Fixed the turn rate indicator
– Fixed the airspeed indicator so it reads 0 if pitot cover left on
– Removed stall warning
– Fixed texture fallback problems with VH-DHA
– Added missing texture region on ants_DH82_Levers texture (hook on throttle control)
– Filled 3D mesh holes in wings near ailerons
– Turning off com radio will turn off avionics master switch
– Added lubber line to compass
– Added a cover to cover the cockpit when parking the aircraft (see animation manager). Note: close doors and remove pilot and passenger before using the cover.
– Changed compass pointer to a more accurate model
– FDE – removed the tendency of the aircraft wings to self level in a turn
– FDE – changes to the spin characteristics, left hand spins seem to work much better than right hand spins. I don’t know why.
– FDE – changed side slipping to allow greater yaw. Need to drop the leading wing to maintain the side slip.
Version 1.0 repaints are 100% compatible with V1.1.